|The Basement Prison|
|Owned by||Unknown (pre-apocalypse)|
Eli Loche (post-apocalypse)
|Every Man Wants To Rule The World|
|Every Man Wants To Rule The World to|
The Basement Prison is dark, somewhat eerie underground room full of cells located in Summerlyn City.
Little to nothing is known about origin of the basement prison other than Eli Loche took it over and used it for his own needs after the undead outbreak. He imprisoned Peter Thompson, Charlotte Layton and Shiro Kato there overnight but all three eventually managed to escape.
The cells were also used to hold Peter's young son Milo Thompson. He was also murdered there.
- Peter Thompson
- Shiro Kato
- Charlotte Layton
- Milo Thompson
- Potentially other hostages of Eli including Lorna Thompson
- Terry - Shot in the head by Javier Rodriguez.
- Milo Thompson - Shot in the head by Sid under Eli Loche's orders.
- Sid - Shot in the head by Shiro Kato.
- Joel - Shot in the head by Peter Thompson.
- While the origin of the basement prison is unknown, it can be assumed that it was used by law enforcement in some way before the apocalypse.
- All four of the known deaths that have taken part at this location have all been gunshots to the head.
|The Last Ones Locations|
|Season One|| Winterhodge Hollow|
(The Acorn • Winterhodge Hollow library • The Thompson house • The Evans house)
(Franklin Penthouse • Basement Prison • Swimming Center • Big Pete's Camp • Victoria • Summerlyn Hospital • The Layton House • Samantha's Shack • Ludovico's)
(Little Oak Clinic)
|Season Two|| Winterhodge Hollow|
(The Thompson house)
(Basement Prison • Victoria • Samantha's Shack)
The Goode Farm
(Train Station Camp • Restaurant Camp)