|Age||30+ (at time of death)|
|Every Man Wants|
To Rule The World
|Shot in the head by |
to Every Man Wants
To Rule The World
–Terry's last words as he is shot dead by Javier Rodriguez.
Terry is a recurring character and survivor in The Last Ones.
Details about Terry's early life is scarce, but at some point he was imprisoned, what for has not been revealed.
In prison he became a follower to Eli Loche and followed his orders in exchange for protection.
Sometime after the undead outbreak, Terry was among one of the group of inmates who managed to escape prison. When a group, which included Javier Rodriguez, took issue with Eli leading the way on the outside, Eli had all of them killed, but Javier managed to survive. Terry then joined Amar, Sid and Donald and continued on under Eli's control.
At some point, the former convicts arrived in the fallen city of Summerlyn.
When Eli decides to take a penthouse belonging to heiress Victoria Franklin as his own, he takes the young woman and her group of friends hostage. Terry is first seen alongside Eli's other lackeys as they stop Angie de Luca for escaping. They're later seen again in the episode, obediently guarding the room where Angie is being held alongside Victoria, Jack Lucas and Maddison Collins.
During a discussion with Eli, Amar, Sid and Terry reveal that Donald is unhappy with Eli's treatment of Angie and the other prisoners and has wondered if Eli has gone too far. This displeases Eli.
The following day, Terry arrives to guard the new prisoners. He walks in and notices that Shiro is missing from his cell. Shiro then sneaks up behind him and hits him hard in the stomach, causing Terry to black out.
Terry wakes up at the penthouse and attempts to apologise to Eli for failing to stop Shiro from escaping. Eli admits he's disappointed but there is a way he can make things right. Shortly after, Terry opens the door to the master bedroom and tells the prisoners that he has a gift from Eli. He then throws in Donald's decapitated head, much to the horror of the survivors.
Upon making things right with Eli, Terry returns to guard the prisoners. Shortly after, a a young boy runs into the room. Terry takes him at gunpoint and demands to know who he is. Just then, Javier steps into the room and calls Terry by name. Terry turns around and says "yeah?" but can't do anything else as Javier shoots him in the head, killing him instantly.
This list shows the known victims that Terry has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Possibly numerous counts of people under the orders of Eli.
- Terry appeared in three episodes.
- Out of the main characters Terry only met Eli, Javier, Angie, Alexis, Victoria, Peter, Charlotte, Shiro and Bobby.
- Terry is shown to be an unintelligent character as he uses limited vocabulary, speaks very little and follows every order of Eli's without having to think about it.
- Richard alludes to this when he says "Terry’s so fucking dumb he’ll follow anybody who knows more than ten words."
- He also uses the word "yeah" in almost every sentence.
- It can be assumed from his dialogue that Terry is a racist as he describes Shiro as a "chink" which is a derogatory slur against people of East Asian ethnicity, and more specifically, Chinese people. This further supports the notion that Terry was racially ignorant, as Shiro is of Japanese origin.